Sunday, 31 July 2011

For the GOD-I Love

this comprises of two mixed feelings...but its up to you in which way you see this..my little try ..hope everyone likes this..

I was not knowing you
but now I realized and am having you
I was living a dead life, you came in me as a whole new soul
thats why in my life, you play the main role
as the winds come and trees dance
you only gave my dead life another chance
this is a lovely cruel attractive world
you protect me from it as my shield
it forever rejected me
you only accepted and came in me
I was stuck in the dark ,I was lost in my way
in that whole darkness you only showed me thy ray
and you turned my HELL into HEAVEN
there's only REAL you
and I promise forever am gonna love you

...M<..

No comments:

Post a Comment